HUE StyleTech Seamless Ultra Opaque Tight
Seamlessly polish your look with opaque tights. Pairs perfectly with dresses, skirts, and shorts.
- Maximum opacity
- No seams in panty or waist
- No bind comfort waistband
Care Instructions: Hand wash and hang dry.
Materials: Solids: 87% Nylon 13% Spandex Heather: 66% Nylon 23% Polypropylene 11% Spandex
- Very OpaqueVery good tights for cold winter days. I got the heather color. They fit almost as expected and keep my legs warm even on the windiest of days. The only drawback for me is that they sit lower on the hips than most tights do. However, they do stay in place. I particularly like the fact that they are seamless. So if you like your tights in a hipster style, keep your legs warm, and most importantly stay in place...I highly recommend these tights!
- I only wear HueI've only worn Hue tights for the past decade. I normally wear the regular opaque and super opaque tights.<br /><br />I thought I'd try these this time, and I like them. I usually fit Hue size 3 or 4. the 3's fit, but I like the 4s better as I don't have to work as hard to get them tall enough.<br /><br />I got the 4s in these and I'm glad I did as I think the fit is a bit smaller. <br /><br />Overall, very good.<br /><br />I also bought StyleTech Seamless Opaque Tights (not ultra opaque), in a size 3 (no 4s available). I didn't like them at all. Pretty shear/not opaque , quite small, got a run in them from the waistband first time I put them on - so zero wears for $22CAD. <br /><br />
- yes, the product was great.Good quality and I would recommend