Double Rib Shaping Tights
$9.00 was $18.00
HUE's Made to Move Double Rib Shaping Tights have built-in tummy & thigh contouring & Bootyboost technology that lifts and enhances rear. Plus HeiQ temperature control that adapts to your body's temperature so your not too hot, not too cold, but just right.
Ratings and reviews:
Based on 6 reviews, 100% of customers recommend this item.Write a review
- Nice colorsI like these . They fit really well too. Perfect to wear with skirts, the tights make the whole outfit . The navy color is perfect with my red pleated mini skirt.
- Textured black tightsI purchased these tights in both black and navy. I love them both, but have worn the black pair much more often due to wardrobe. They wash and wear nicely and they are very comfortable. I agree with other reviewers that they run a tad long, but that only helped them fit me better.
- Happy for a nice navy tightI ordered these tights because they were on sale and I thought that if I didn't want to wear them with skirts, I could always use them as long underwea under jeans to help keep me warm with this super cold Northern Michigan weather.
They are cute and comfortable and I am so glad that I bought them.
- Very nice quality, runs a little largeI was looking for textured navy blue tights, which are not the easiest to find. These have a nice shaping top that stays up pretty well for the most part, though like all shaping top tights, they did tend to roll down a bit by the end of the night. Nicely thick and opaque, seem like they will hold up well, and comfortable to touch & wear.
- Runs a little largeThese really surprised me in that they seemed generous in sizing. Maybe my package I bought was was marked wrong. Regardless, the triple rib pattern is really stylish and compression and shaping noticeable but not overbearing. I bought in Navy.
- Better than expectedI love all Hue tights, but these are great. They really support and smooth, much like regular shapewear, without being ''squeezee.'' I order a size up because, typically, anything with the shapewear title on it is a hassle to wrestle into, but these were not too bad. I normally buy a two, but I got a three in these and, other than being a bit too long, they were good.
Write Your Own Review