HUE Temp Control Cotton Leggings
Our new leggings with Temp Tech™ offer intelligent thermoregulation for all-day comfort.
Temp Tech intuitively activates and deactivates body cooling polymers according to your needs, so you maintain the perfect temperature.
Cotton leggings are the perfect staple for your wardrobe. These flexible soft leggings feature a soft elastic waistband for added comfort.
- 29" Inseam
- Maintains optimal skin temperature
- 5/8" Soft elastic waistband
Care Instructions: Machine wash and tumble dry low.
Materials: 95% Cotton 5% Spandex
- YES!I know this is clichè to say, but i really am not one to write reviews. However, I am SO HAPPY With these leggings after such a long search for a similar pair, I feel compelled to. The material is thick (not see through), they are as comfortable as wearing sweat-pants, and they are so versatile! I have psoriasis, which requires me to wear cotton clothing. After searching through many stores, including high-end ones like athleta (who had much less comfortable+see through leggings for double the price), I thought this type of legging was non-existent. I am so happy I found these, and I am SO satisfied! This is a great company, and a great product. Please never stop selling these.
- Love these!I originally bought one pair of these and loved them so much I bought four more! I have sensitive skin and these leggings are perfect. The cotton is soft and breathable. I wear them as casual wear and also as pajama bottoms. They fit well and feel great. I’d love to see these in more colors.
- Cotton LegginsHue Cotton Leggings are my favorite! I wear them all the time. They are versatile and comfortable.
- Loved them!!Fit great! Looked good! I have never ordered legging before & I loved these!
- Great LeggingsLove the material -- very soft and comfortable! Also, a nice weight.
- Great LeggingsI love the way these HUE leggings fit. They are nice and warm. They are not to thick and not too thin. They are very comfortable to wear.
- excellent quality and fit. I usually wear xl. These fit perfectyes
- Great cotton leggingsExactly what I was looking for. Great breathable material, not see-thru. Fit as expected (Large, for weight 175lbs). Highly recommend.
- Super!!!I got this pair of leggings today .Im very satisfied with the purchase.They are of high quality !I recommend buying them .
- Perfect leggings !I've tried many pairs none compare to Hue!
- Hands Down, The Best Legging Ever!I have been purchasing and wearing Hue leggings (and tights & socks) for as long as the company has been around. They are, by far, the most superior in style, design, and quality. And one of very, very few companies who offer each item in a cotton or cotton blend. Hardly anyone does that. Hue was also the first, and continues to use the right ratio of spandex to cotton in their products, it is perfection. The quality and value of these leggings and all of their other products is beyond outstanding. Cannot say enough good things about their products, highly, highly recommend!
- leggings, cotton, XLGreat, great, great color, love the smooth feel. Good fit over heaviest thighs. Love this item just forever.
- Pale color, cozy fabric, but with manufacturing flawWhile somewhat cozy due to the nap, these leggings have such a delicate cord, along with a very pale print, so that the print can barely be seen. The pair I received had an unfortunate flaw, in that one of the rear pockets was incorrectly sized and stitched, so it's going to be returned. I bought a large, and while usually that size fits amply, these were tight. Also, the elastic band on the waist was around 50% wider than other pairs I have purchased, which added to the feeling of restriction and made the pants feel smaller. Size up on this pair.
- Great leggings for curvy ladiesI was a die hard Lularoe fan until I found HUE leggings. HUE leggings have a higher waist which I like because it holds in my jiggly bits. Also, the material is soft and washes/dries on low well. They are plenty long enough for me. No more LUlaroe for me, I'm a HUE lady now!!!
- Great no show leggingLeggings are great quality. I have washed and dried several times. Has held up great and still not see-through. Highly recommend
- Great item but not for my Petite legsI was looking for a good quality pair of leggings in light weight cotton and in a white color, to match a special top I plan to wear this summer. White is hard to find and I saw this model on the HUE website. When it arrived, I tried it and everything fits fine around the top, but the length was for taller bodies. The leggings were too long for my shorter legs: the bottom sagged around my ankles and wrinkled around the knees. I tried to find a similar model in a Petite size but none could be found.
- Favorite leggingsThis was my first time purchasing directly from Hue. I usually would buy Hue leggings at Nordstrom Rack, but they were getting harder and harder to find online. These are the best leggings! They are opaque, comfortable, long and don't come up too high on the waist. They also wash extremely well. I wear them heavily and barring snagging them on something (I'm clumsy) they last long and keep looking good (fading and retaining shape) to be well worth paying the price.
- InconsistentI had purchased 2 pairs of these leggings to see how they fit and hold up. After being completely satisfied, I bought 2 more pairs. One of the pairs I received was very different than the others. They kept slipping down requiring me to constantly pull them up. After one washing I put them on to wear around the house since I know I would be hiking them up all day long. As I was putting them on my finger went right through the fabric. As the day went on, the leggings basically ripped at the seems and fell apart.<br /><br />A shame, the first two were great.