1. How do I enroll in the HUE & You Rewards program (Only available to United States customers.)?
2. What is your return policy?
Answer: If you are not completely satisfied with your HUE.com purchase you may return your unworn items along with your packing slip dated within 90 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.
3. I don’t have a computer or a credit card, can I place an order on the phone using a check?
Answer: Yes, you can place an order over the phone using a check or money order by calling 800-575-3497 M-F (9am-5pm EST) closed weekends and holidays.
4. Can I return my international order?
Answer: Currently HUE.com does not accept returns on international orders.
5. When will I receive my refund for a returned item?
Answer: Please allow up to 3 weeks from the time you ship back your product for your refund to be complete.
6. Can I return my HUE.com purchase at a retail store?
Answer: No, currently all products purchase from HUE.com must be returned to HUE.com.
7. May I return items I purchased from a retail store with HUE.com?
Answer: No, currently any products purchased from a retail store should be returned at the retail store where it was purchased.
8. Will HUE.com price match promotions on other sites and in retail stores selling HUE branded products?
Answer: HUE.com does not offer a price match program and is not affiliated with any other retailer promotions. We do offer exclusive email offers however and you can start receiving yours today by signing up in the footer of our site below.
9. Why does it appear my credit card was charged twice for my purchase?
Answer: HUE.com does not bill your credit card until your order ships. What you are more than likely seeing is an authorization hold for the amount of funds. Each credit card company is different and we recommend you call your credit card company for their standard policy but this generally falls off your statement within 48 hrs after funds are released.
10. Do I have to pay sales tax?
Answer: We only charge tax for purchases made within the state of New York and North Carolina. Tax is charged on the order total and includes product and shipping charges.
11. Do you offer discounts or special pricing on previously purchased items?
Answer: Special pricing offers, whether received via email or any of our sitewide offers, cannot be applied to previous purchases or combined with other offers.
12. What is the HUE.com Guarantee on products I purchase online?
Answer: HUE is always committed to outstanding quality. If you find that your HUE product has a defect in manufacturing or material please give us a call at 800-575-3497 and one of our Consumer Care Representatives will be happy to assist you.
13. Where can I learn to select the best legging based on fit or fabrication?
14. How do I set up a subscription re-order?
Answer: Select the size, color and style you would like to order today and then under “Schedule Recurring Order” select “Choose Frequency” and choose how often you’d like to receive your product; every 4 months, 8 months or 12 months. An email will be sent before you are charged at your requested frequency dates notifying you in advance of the re-order. Should you decide at this time you are not ready to re-order, you can easily change your frequency by logging in to your account and adjusting your subscription.
15. Is there a quick way to checkout on Mobile?
Answer: With Safari on an iPhone using iOS8 or higher, you can scan credit cards on mobile checkout. Using built-in OS functionality, you will select a link to open a scanner window to capture your name and credit card number from your credit card. The fields will be automatically populated. You will still need to manually enter the CVV code and expiration date.
16. Where are your Size Charts?
Answer: Size Charts can be found at each product. There is a link that shows "Size Chart" on the product page where you select your size.